Why EDGE Inclusion
We know just how time consuming and frustrating it can be to establish the right help. We are a one stop SEND shop. EDGE Inclusion Partners multi-disciplinary team can provide all the support, advice and intervention necessary.
As times have changed, financial pressures have increased and the workforce has been reduced. It has become significantly more difficult for traditional providers to provide a timely, comprehensive, value for money service, despite the increasing demand.
EDGE Inclusion Partners is one way of broadening the options available, giving you more choice in the services provided and a prompt, responsive, bespoke service without the pressure of restricted services.
We support our clients and families through:
- Individual child assessment casework – Educational Psychologists, Specialist Teachers, Counsellors and Speech and Language Therapists
- Therapeutic Intervention
- Mind Mechanics – Group Mental Health Workshops
- Auditing and Development Planning – Inclusion and Inspection Support
- Teacher Training
- Independent Support for EHCs
We work in partnership with:
- Individuals and their families/carers
- Children’s Services – Education settings, Social Care, Health Services
- Private, public, community, voluntary and charitable organisations
EDGE Inclusion Services
We offer support to schools, parents and carers and communities for children and young people with wellbeing or special educational needs.
We work with partner organisations to offer:
- SENDCo / Family / Parenting Support
- Behaviour Modification / Management
- Specialist Needs Assessment (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, MLD) Educational / Clinical Psychology
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sleep / Play / Bereavement / Filial Therapy
- Occupational Health / Physiotherapy
- Casework, Assessment and Report Writing
- Pre / Post OFSTED SEN Auditing and Action Planning
- Lead Professional / Key Work
- In Service Training and workforce development