Assessment and Support
Parents and Carers
We support parents, carers and families across the North West of England and in London with guidance, Special Educational Needs assessment and report writing.
We know just how time consuming and frustrating it can be to establish the right provision for your child. EDGE Inclusion Partners can provide all the support, advice and intervention necessary.
Contact us to discuss your concerns and we will discuss the best way to help you achieve your aims. We can meet at home, school or our office as you prefer and work with parents / carers of children and young people aged 0-25.
We provide full SEND and mental health services direct to Young People and those organisations supporting Young People. Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
- Mind Mechanics Mental Health Workshops
- Family Support
- Behaviour Modification / Management
- Specialist Needs Assessment (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, MLD)
- Educational / Clinical Psychology
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sleep / Play / Bereavement / Filial Therapy
- Occupational Health / Physiotherapy
- Casework, Assessment and Report Writing
- Lead Professional / Key Work
Education, Health and Care Plans – Independent Support / Training / Awareness Raising in fields of SEND and Inclusion
We offer free and Impartial Independent Support with EHC (education, health and care) assessments, processes and planning.
See our EHCP Independent Support page for details of how we can support parents and carers with children and young people who have special educational needs and/or disability to improve educational, health and social outcomes.