EDGE Inclusion Partners provide an expert, multi professional integrated Inclusion and Special Educational Needs service. We also provide social, emotional and mental health support and intervention for individuals.
We are committed to supporting each individual, educational setting or organisation by providing a bespoke service to meet your specific requirements.
We know just how time consuming and frustrating it can be to establish the right help. EDGE Inclusion Partners multi-disciplinary team can provide all the support, advice and intervention necessary.
As times have changed, financial pressures have increased and the workforce has been reduced. It has become significantly more difficult for traditional providers to provide a timely, comprehensive, value for money service, despite the increasing demand.
EDGE Inclusion Partners is one way of broadening the options available, giving you more choice in the services provided and a prompt, responsive, bespoke service without the pressure of restricted services.
We support our clients and families through:
- Consultation – Inclusion, Special Educational Needs, Mental Health, Family Support
- Auditing and Development Planning – Inclusion and Inspection Support
- Individual child assessment casework
- Intervention – specialist teaching, therapeutic, family support
- Group Mental Health Workshops
We work in partnership with:
- Individuals and their families/carers
- Children’s Services -Education settings, Social Care, Health Services
- Private, public, community, voluntary and charitable organisations
What You Say
“ We spent £1,200 engaging EDGE’s services last term, as a result we made three successful funding applications which generated over £30,000 for the school and enabled us to effectively include three pupils with varying needs.” February 20, 2016
“Sarah is knowledgeable, committed to making a difference, creative and passionate about her work. Schools speak highly of Sarah as she is a respectful, personable and enthusiastic professional who is a pleasure to work with.” January 19, 2016