EDGE Inclusion Partners provide an expert, multi professional integrated Inclusion and Special Educational Needs service for all children, parents, carers and young people to 25 years of age. We are committed to supporting each child, educational setting or organisation by providing a bespoke service to meet your specific requirements,
- Consultation – Inclusion, Special Educational Needs, Family Support
- Auditing and Development Planning – Inclusion and Inspection Support
- Individual child assessment casework
- Intervention – specialist teaching, therapeutic, family support
- Individuals and their families/carers
- Children’s Services -Education settings, Social Care, Health Services
- Private, public, community, voluntary and charitable organisations
We know just how time consuming and frustrating it can be to establish the right provision for a child with special educational needs or disabilities. EDGE Inclusion Partners multi-disciplinary team can provide all the support, advice and intervention necessary.
As times have changed, financial pressures have increased and the workforce has been reduced. It has become significantly more difficult for traditional providers to provide a timely, comprehensive, value for money service, despite the increasing demand from parents, schools and other professionals.
EDGE Inclusion Partners is one way of broadening the options available, giving you more choice in the services provided and a prompt, responsive, bespoke service without the pressure of restricted services.
What You Say
“ We spent £1,200 engaging EDGE’s services last term, as a result we made three successful funding applications which generated over £30,000 for the school and enabled us to effectively include three pupils with varying needs.” February 20, 2014
“Sarah is knowledgeable, committed to making a difference, creative and passionate about her work. Schools speak highly of Sarah as she is a respectful, personable and enthusiastic professional who is a pleasure to work with.” January 19, 2015